Access Space Generator for AutoCAD® MEP is a .net plugin that allows the user to select a single multi-view part and add a 2D or 3D representation of access space to the piece of equipment.Link to download the application from the Autodesk AutoCAD MEP Exchange website.
With the Equipment Access Space Generator for AutoCAD MEP you can quickly and easily create a 3D or 2D representation of equipment access space. The access space is created as an mvpart and is anchored to the piece of equipment. The access space can quickly be generated by following these six easy steps.
- Select the piece of equipment.
- Select the insertion point of the access space.
- Select the direction of the access space from the equipment.
- Input the desired width of the access space.
- Input the desired depth of the access space.
- Input the final elevation of the access space.
A ribbon based help system includes links to web based help files on topics such as: